Proposal for the elaboration of a General Recommendation for the Women’s Convention (CEDAW)
(05/2015) WIDE Austria has elaborated a proposal to serve as a basis for the comprehensive improvement of the monitoring and reporting methods of CEDAW member states in the context of their women- and gender-oriented development cooperation programmes and development policies.
- Association for Women’s Rights in Development (AWID)
- Center for Women’s Global Leadership, Rutgers University
- WOMEN –Dutch Gender Platform
- Miriam – Bildungsprojekt zur Frauenförderung
- Katholische Frauenbewegung Österreich/ Catholic Womens Movement Austria
Full text of the proposal (pdf)